Enterprise Architect at a Fast Growing Software Company – Talent in the Cloud
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Our Ideal candidate should be able to answer the following questions in the affirmative:
- Do you have that unique combination of having a knack for technology and Business in great proportions?
- Do you think things through so critically and always try to fit the pieces together before making a decision?
- Do you love to design and build great applications
- If your answer to these questions is yes, then this is for you.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Direct the overall software development strategy, architecture and process improvements for their Payments Platform.
- Identify business requirements that affect the enterprise architecture and provide solutions that integrate into the overall architectural vision and strategy.
- Be hands-on in coupling and building generic codes for the Application development
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns and IT practices
- Make alignment between technology, people and the business more transparent.
- Responsible for managing the platform development and integrations with SWIFT, Mastercard Payment Gateway Service, NIBSS (all platforms) and Core Banking Applications
- Responsible for ensuring best, efficient and secure global software development practices are adopted by the Payment Platform engineers
- Responsible for executing the entire engineering deliverable required to achieve the vision of their Payment Platform.
Job Competencies and Capabilities
- Full life cycle experience; responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with one of the more common architecture frameworks
- Strong cognitive experience in payment systems
- Strong experience with SWIFT Integrations and developing products to interface with the SWIFT network
- Strong experience integrating with the Mastercard Payment Gateway Service
- Strong experience building products to run on all NIBSS Platforms
- Strong experience integrating with various Core Banking Applications
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
- Strong experience in building banking, payments and other financial systems is a compulsory requirement.
- Experience of at least one of the commonlyâ€�used methods, notations and tools (e.g. MooD, Rational Suite, METIS, Artisan, ISSE, System Architect, UML, RUP).
- Experience of ‘system of systems’ architecture development, partitioning of functionality among applications and components and application interfaces/interoperability concerns.
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approachesto system development
- Awareness of systems management and operational support tools
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems or any other IT related field from any reputable institution
- Certifications in use of EA tools.
- Technology oriented
- Excellent communication skills – Oral and written
- Strongly Analytical
- Good leadership skills
- Gets things done! Execution oriented and proactive
- Pays a lot of attention to Detail
- Ability to succeed in fast paced environments at a high-growth company; comfortable with very tight timelines; possessing a sense of urgency.
- Ability to find creative solutions to problems combined with a willingness to do what one must to ensure timelines & goals are met.
- Strong leadership skills, with good experience managing up and down
- Strong experience in building payment solutions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matric organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online