English Language Teacher at Noble Hall Leadership Academy
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: English Language Teacher
- We seek to hire experienced Secondary School Teachers for English Language.
- We are looking for bright and enthusiastic teachers to teach Secondary School Program (Year 7-11) and tutor learners.
- Teachers must possess the following 3 attributes:
- Able to inspire pupils to learn
- Are positive and enthusiastic
- Patient and engaging.
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to be:
- Certified Teachers only are preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful IGCSE teaching experience.
- B.Sc in specified subject
- Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-11
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org