English Language Teacher at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: English Language Teacher
- We seek to hire experienced Secondary School Teachers for English Language.
- We are looking for bright and enthusiastic teachers to teach Secondary School
- Program (Year 7-11) and tutor learners.
- Teachers must possess the following 3 attributes:
- Able to inspire pupils to learn
- Are positive and enthusiastic
- Patient and engaging.
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to be:
- Certified Teachers only are preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful IGCSE teaching experience.
- B.Sc in specified subject
- Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-11
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Responsible and passionate about teaching.
- Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2017 .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com