Engineering Manager at Smartflow Technologies Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of contracts.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Ensure correct consideration and application of technological requirements in all project phase up to the handing over of the plant to the Client
- Ensure skills, know-how and methods for the relevant technologies are developed and available and that an appropriate plan for training am place
- Participate in defining the overall project planning and scheduling, directly supervising the finalization of engineering plans and schedule, including the architecture of detail engineering outsourcing
- Promote and participate to the induction of the engineering team to contract/project requirements
- Participate to Risk management and other inter functional reviews for the engineering concerns
- Coordinate execution of multidisciplinary engineering activities, and manage activities assigned to external Desicon Engineering Centres and/or other Engineering Companies involved in the project
- Ensure effective interdisciplinary coordination verifying adequacy and consistency of design solutions
- Take necessary technical decisions in case of unresolved conflicts between disciplines, ensuring that the engineering team properly interfaces with other project teams members
Qualification and Experience
- A Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, /Electrical).
- A minimum of Ten (10) years of relevant experience in Automation Engineering and Engineering Operations in the oil industry with an operator with a track record in Engineering Calibration, Fuel pump, Automation and ATG.
- Training Institute qualification in relevant field or certification of relevant institute
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com