Engineering Manager Job at Tropical General Investments Group , 20th April, 2018
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades of experience in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- Responsible for planning, managing, and monitoring engineering functions and overseeing various engineering projects, processes, budgets, and timelines and making any necessary adjustments in order to ensure successful completion.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of an effective plant preventive maintenance programme
- Liaise with production manager to introduce any changes designed to improve OEE for continuous improvement
- Ensure that all production machines are optimally available
- Manage and maintain all utility equipment (AC, nitrogen generator, phcn equipment etc)
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of departmental budget.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving and maintaining proper inventory of spare parts and supplies.
- Provide adequate training/training resource to ensure that reasonable skills are available so that production can meet its target against sales requirement
- Carry out a monthly review and update on spare part stock to optimise maximum cover at minimum cost to the company
- Carry out an investigation on changes and modifications to plants and machinery to improve factory output
- Carry out a review and effectiveness of approved safety procedures in reducing hazards on plant machinery
- Monitor and analyse result from the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) measurement and initiate changes to improve plant availability.
- B.Sc in Engineering or any relevant field
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience as an Engineering Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply