Emerald Foods and Beverage Company Limited Recent Job Vacancies [2 Positions]
Emerald Foods & Beverage Company Limited is a major player in the Food & Beverage Sector. We are a health and wellness benefits company specialized in the production of MANGERO premium bottled water. All our products are made with the assurance of high quality in a super hygienic environment equipped with world class state of the art processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head/Manager, Internal Control
- We are urgently recruiting for the position of Head/Manager Internal Control.
- Responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the auditing and compliance programs across the organisation.
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organisation controls, operating procedures for all departments,and compliance with policies,procedures and regulations.
- Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organisation assets.
- Conduct reviews of all operating procedures,company controls and compliance measures to determine any potential hazards or breaches of conduct
- Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Directs and appraises the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Serves as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting. Must have Chartered (in Accounting prcatise)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position or in Auditing.
Job Title: Corporate Communications & Brand Manager
- Leading and managing the internal & external communications and media relations for the organisation.
- Assisting with the design and development of a media relations strategy that promotes, protects and builds on the organisation’s reputation and ensures alignment with company strategies and priorities.
- Creating a positive media profile and positioning for the organisation, handles all communication with the media un-behalf of the organisation
- Provide communications advice to all units.
- Ensuring efficient and effective use of communications channels, reviewing and updating to meet audience requirements
- Working closely with retained PR agency and media freelancers
- Managing organisation’s media issues and crisis management to ensure good public image for the organisation.
- Ensure to present required sustainability and corporate reputation.
- Support review and prepare media Q&A documents for company
- Support with Corporate Reputation Management and Crisis Communications Planning.
- Manage, write plus edit all employee communications inclusive of newsletter articles, video scripts, news updates, company collateral materials, speeches as well as varied communication
- B.Sc/HND in Communication, Journalism, PR or Related Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar position.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Position as the Heading of the Email.
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018.