Electrical Engineer At GZ Industries
GZ Industries is West Africa’s leading aluminum can manufacturer, expanding rapidly to Sub Saharan Africa. Our vision is to be the Best Aluminum Beverage Can Manufacturer in Sub-Saharan Africa and be a world class organization in every aspect of our business. We aim to acheive this by making the best use of all our resources and skills to bring value to our customers, employees, partners and investors by continually improving every area of our business.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
- Maintains production through efficient analysis and correction of electrical problems throughout the plant while on shift.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility electrical plant.
- Investigate and resolve Line Control problems by running PLC diagnostics and programming solutions.
- Electrically troubleshoot and repair plant machinery as required
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
- Order and rebuild spare parts as required
- B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering from reputable universities
- Advance knowledge and experience of Allen Bradley PLC systems
- Basic reading, writing, and some advanced arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced skills (Journeyman / Trade Certificate level) required in one or more of the following areas: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems, plumbing, carpentry, piping systems,
- Ability to read, interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below