Ecscorp Resources Ongoing Recruitment – Apply Now!
Ecscorp Resources is a solution engineering firm, established in the year 2001 with a cumulative of over 100 years experience. Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions to increase productivity. Our passion, experience, expertise and shared knowledge have forged us into a formidable catalyst for desirable, sustainable change and incessant growth. We strive to provide achievable solutions that efficiently and measurably support goal-focused business priorities and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ArcSight Delivery Quality Assurance Resource Engineer, Network Security
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months
- Research, analyze and understand log sources, particularly from various devices in an enterprise network
- Appropriately categorize the security messages generated by various sources into the multi-dimensional ArcSight Normalization schema
- Write and modify scripts to parse out messages and interface with the ArcSight categorization database
- Work on content and vulnerability update releases
- Write scripts and automation to optimize various processes involved
- Understand content for ArcSight ESM, including correlation rules, dashboards, reports, visualizations, etc.
- Understand requirements to write content to address use cases based on customer requests and feedback
- Assist in building comprehensive, correct and useful ArcSight Connector and ESM content to ArcSight customers on schedule.
- ArcSight division, is a leading global provider of Compliance and Security Management solutions that protect enterprises, education and governmental agencies.
- ArcSight helps customers comply with corporate and regulatory policy, safeguard their assets and processes and control risk.
- The ArcSight platform collects and correlates user activity and event data across the enterprise so that businesses can rapidly identify, prioritize and respond to compliance violations, policy breaches, cybersecurity attacks, and insider threats.
- The successful candidate for this position will work on the ArcSight R&D team. This is a hands-on position that will require the candidate to work with data collected from various network devices in combination with the various ArcSight product lines in order to deliver content that will help address the needs of all of ArcSight’s customers. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of enterprise security coupled with hands-on networking and security skills as well as an ability to write and understand scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Excellent knowledge of IT operations, administration and security
- Knowledge of Security Information Management solution such as ArcSight ESM
- Experience with a version control system (Perforce, GitHub)
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly while remaining detailed oriented
- Strong analytical skill and problem solving skills, multi-tasking.
- Hands-on experience of a variety of different networking and security devices, such as Firewalls, Routers, IDS/IPS etc.
- Ability to examine operational and security logs generated by networking and security devices, identify the meaning and severity of them
- Understand different logging mechanisms, standards and formats
- Very strong practical Linux-based and Windows-based system administration skills
- Strong scripting skills using languages (Shell, Perl, Python etc), and Regex
- Hands-on experience of database such as MySQL
- Network device or Security certification (CISSP, CEH etc)
- Experience with application server such as Apache Tomcat
- Work experience in security operation center (SOC).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in MS Word/PDF format and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “ArcSight Delivery Quality Assurance, Network Security” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th September, 2018.