Ecscorp Resources New Ongoing Recruitment
Ecscorp Resources is a solution engineering firm with over 17 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment.
Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester
Division: Technology and Operations
Reports to: Head Change Management
- Developing Test summary report
- Log defects and follow through to resolution
- Documentation and implementation of processes and procedure.
- Test all applications developed in-house to ascertain they conform with User Requirement Document (URD);
- Manage the change management process prior to migration to live environment;
- Creating and maintaining a Traceability Matrix
- Development and Execution of Test cases, Test plans and Test reports
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Professional qualification(s) or its equivalent will be an added advantage
- Programming skills/knowledge would be an added advantage.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Ability to analyze and communicate effectively
- Basic Programming skills
- Certification/Testing Experience – Functional Testing, Integration Testing and Performance Testing
- Security testing
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to spot patterns in bugs.
- Customer Focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Team spirit
- Business goal management
- Experience in the use of testing tools and applications such as JMeter, HP Load Runner, JIRA, Bug Tracking Tools, Selenium etc
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience related to the Job.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in MS Word/PDF format and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 18th September, 2018.