E-Terra Technologies Limited Vacancy for a Head of Sales
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
- E-Terra Technologies are looking for an experienced and high-energy Sales Director.
- The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales.
- Primary duties include: generating and submitting RFPs and related sales documents, collaborating with senior team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attending key events to generate leads.
- The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
- Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, and operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- Ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Maintain inventory control
- Conduct market research and competitor and clients analysis
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Develop promotional ideas and material
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- To develop monthly personal sales and marketing plan and directly sell E-Terra products and services to key decision makers in corporate organizations in Nigeria.
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Evaluate performance of sales staff
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Generate timely sales reports
- Formulate sales policies and procedures
- Help prepare budgets
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Master’s in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Qualified chartered marketer will be an added advantage.
Skills and Experience:
- An interest in, and understanding of the environment and sustainability issues;
- Proven business analysis skills with the ability to proactively meet objectives.
- Ability to make presentations using Microsoft power point, excel, & word;
- Effective communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Patience and resilience;
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Prospecting & persuasive skills;
- Client & territory relationship management ability;
- A valid driving license;
- Ability to work independently and also as a team.
- Experience in the waste management and recycling industry is an asset.
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management
- A personal computer with strong ICT skills;
- 10 years minimum in a sales representative role; within industry preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application Deadline 26th January, 2018.