Duma Works: New Positions Available At A Multinational Food Packaging and Processing Sub-Company
Duma works is recruiting for our client, a multinational food packaging and processing sub-company. They seek to recruit a seasonal and outgoing Business Development Manager who lives anywhere in West Africa and is excited to work in Nigeria.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Relevant industry mapping (within the assigned territory) and creation of prospection plan;
- Relationship Management with customers;
- Customer Management during startup phase;
- Portfolio Deployment;
- Providing inputs to MPM (intelligence, portfolio requirements etc);
- Develop and drive execution of prospect account plan aligned to customer business objectives.
- Lead the sales to identified prospects in the assigned territory;
Key Outputs and Measurements
- Business development plan creation and execution, of Suspects turned in to prospects, prospects mapping, sales targets execution, and customer start up participation.
- 7+ years of Business Development environment;
- B.sc in Engineering;
- Understanding of local market / customers / categories mapping to identify opportunities;
- Ability to assess and qualify opportunities along with other functions – TS / Processing etc.
- Must speak and write English and French language fluently;
- Have successful track record of generating new business (suspect to prospect);
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2936”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2936 Barack Obama, +2347xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.