Dufil Prima Foods Plc Current Job Opening
Dufil Prima Foods Plc – Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary Landscape. Their Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
Dufil Prima Foods Plc was incorporated in 2001 as a private limited liability company at Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Upon completion of a restructuring exercise the company was converted to Public limited company and became the holding company of the group in year 2008. The existence of the facility arises due to the growing demand for the product from the consumers of the region and the nation.
The objective is to provide fresh and quality product to the consumers. We are in need of young graduates to join our Graduate Management Trainee scheme in the position below:
Job Title: Sales Partner – Graduate Management Trainee
- Responsible for meeting targets set for the products assigned to him/her,
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy relationship with distributors and addressing distributors’ service issues,
- Responsible for creating new customers,
- Responsible for leading a team of secondary sales force and ensuring they are motivated to meet the targets,
- Responsible for tracking competition activities,
- Responsible for giving feedback to the marketing team to ensure a smooth sales performance.
- Minimum of BSc/Btech First Class in Marketing; Mass Communication; Social Sciences (Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, etc); Information & Media Studies;
- Not more than 26 years old as at December 31st 2019.
- Must have completed NYSC by March 2019.
- Experience: not necessary
- Scope: Must be ready to work in any part of the Country after the scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2019.