Drivers at Raeanna Nigeria Limited – Nationwide
Raeanna Nigeria Limited – An end to end collocation telecommunication infrastructure service provider. A wholly indigenous firm, that specializes in turnkey telecommunication, civil and electrical engineering construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Southwest, North West and North Eastern part of Nigeria
- Driver must maintain a proper and current driver’s license.
- The employee (driver) reports directly to the head office (Admin)
- The driver takes full responsibility of the vehicle.
- The driver will convey the team members to officially designated locations only, in the event that any team member needs to use the vehicle the approval has to be gotten from the head office.
- The driver is responsible for weekly vehicle status report through the team lead.
- Zero percentage (0%) of accident rate is expected from the driver.
- The drivers are expected to maintain a speed limit of not more than 100km.
- Driver is responsible for ensuring that the vehicle is properly maintained, this includes having the vehicle serviced at service interval of two (2) months by a qualified mechanic. The company will reimburse the driver for the cost of vehicle maintenance while every act of willful destruction will be solely handled by the driver.
- The employee (driver) will operate the vehicle in such a way that will not expose the company to liability or risk.
- Driver must follow generally accepted safe driving practices and obey traffic regulations.
- Driver will ensure all occupants of the company owned vehicle are wearing safety belt while the vehicle is in motion.
- A valid driver’s license
- Must have certificates from a good driving school
- Must have local government state of origin certificate
- Minimum of senior secondary school certificate.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.