Driver at First Equitorial
First Equitorial is a fully fledged Nigerian Real Estate Management, development and investment company. We offer benchmark real estate services from conception to completion. With our unique style and passion, we have successfully been able to provide clients with above average returns due to our keen awareness of the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role will perform work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe transportation of passengers to and from various destinations and to assist on entry and exit from vehicles as necessary.
- Responsible for the maintenance of any official vehicle allocated to the driver.
- Keep the interior and exterior of the assigned vehicle clean at all times.
- Conduct daily maintenance and safety checks on the assigned vehicle.
- Ensure the vehicle is serviced as and when due.
- Ensure the car is adequately fueled.
- Regularly inspect the vehicle for defects and ensure the vehicle is in a safe operating condition before, during and after trips and (when required, submit a written report on the condition of the vehicle at the end of each trip).
- Report highway safety hazards noted in route.
- Carry out any special requests and running errands as directed.
- Maintain a log book.
- 2-5 years’ experience of professional driving, and driving an Executive.
- Valid professional driving license issued by relevant authority in Nigeria.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience as a Driver within Lagos and its environs.
- Good understanding of Road Traffic Codes, Signs and Rules.
- Good map reading skills.
- Mentally and physically fit.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Able to work using own initiative.
- Friendly and presentable.
- Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of vehicles.
- Knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures.
- Good knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems.
- Good knowledge of road network.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as heading.