Dressmeoutlet.com Internship Recruitment
We are currently recruiting super-smart, young leaders to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields. Master’s degree preferred. First class graduates preferred.
- At least 6 months working experience in sales, public relations or marketing with a notable company. Strong passion for selling. Strong passion for the made in Africa movement.
- Digital marketing experience a plus.
- Absolutely excellent customer service skills (Further trainings will be provided).
- Excellent verbal and written English. Multiple languages a plus (Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, French, Swahili, Spanish etc).
- Able to travel on demand as necessary
- Excellent research skills
- Strategic thinking, independent and team work capabilities
- Applicants must have a very strong commercial acumen plus some experience in sales, communication, relationship building, negotiations, public relations and leadership.
- Applicants must be no older than age 27.
- All applicant must be EXCELLENT in spoken and WRITTEN English.
- Orientation and training will be provided
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Curriculum Vitae or Resume and an Introduction Letter/ Personal Summary/Biography/Cover Letter to: email@example.com The specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject.
Note: If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, consider your application unsuccessful but on file to be considered for future positions. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming more super-smart leaders on-board team Dressmeoutlet.com We wish you all the best.