Divisional Operations Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Divisional Operations Manager
Purpose of the Role
- Management of the administrative unit of the Division.
- The Divisional Operations Manager works with the Divisional management team with dotted reporting line into HQ.
- The position contributes to the development and implementation of business practices, data analysis, statistics, reading and writing reports.
- To minimise and simplify all Administrative procedures in the Division
- Effective Management of Sales Assets
- Prompt and Accurate Reporting.
- Effective Distributor Cheque Management
- Ensure achievement of 95% of company Safety Standards.
- Effective management of budget
- Support in the Rendition of accurate Promos Reconciliation reports
- Effective Management of POS Store
- Management of vehicle (maintenance, record, reporting accident, right garage etc.)
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Graduate with 4 to 5 years commercial expertise gained across Finance, Sales or Customer management
- Good People management Skills
- Good communication skills –written and verbal
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Drinks industry
- Experience of originating and controlling budgets
- Good IT skills
- Good analytical skills
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.