Discipline Inspector III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Discipline Inspector III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 5 days on/ 2 days off
- Perform discipline quality inspection activities in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan.
- Keep Quality supervision updated with status of quality issues.
- Monitor production processes and perform surveillance activities.
- Review and evaluate Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality documents for accuracy and adequacy.
- Support Mechanical Completion process.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide expertise to site team to avoid/resolve quality problems
- Attend and contribute to kick-off, pre-inspection and alignment meetings as necessary
- Confirm readiness to work, including evaluating the status of key documents
- Monitor Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality assurance and quality control activities
- Perform assessments of the Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality processes and procedures
- Perform inspections and verifications during construction and/or fabrication activities in accordance with requirements of the Inspection and Test Plans.
- Witness Contractor’s activities and endorse Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality records, as appropriate
- Witness acceptance tests and perform final quality check prior to acceptance of equipment and materials, as appropriate
- Steward non-conformance within scope of responsibility
- Provide early warning of potential quality problems
- Experience executing project construction or quality assurance/control of engineering, procurement, or construction activities.
- Technical Training or High School Diploma.
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience.
- Willing and able to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide various levels of support.
- This is a level 3 position: At least 20 years of related experience is required.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online