Discipline Inspector at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Discipline Inspector
Job Type: Contracts
Rotation: 2 weeks. On / 2 weeks. off
- Perform discipline quality inspection activities in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan
- Keep Quality supervision updated with status of quality issues
- Monitor production processes and perform surveillance activities
- Review and evaluate Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality documents for accuracy and adequacy
- Support Mechanical Completion process
- Provide expertise to site team to avoid/resolve quality problems
- Attend and contribute to kick-off, pre-inspection and alignment meetings as necessary
- Confirm readiness to work, including evaluating the status of key documents
- Monitor Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality assurance and quality control activities
- Perform assessments of the Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality processes and procedures
- Perform inspections and verifications during construction and/or fabrication activities in accordance with requirements of the Inspection and Test Plans
- Witness Contractor’s activities and endorse Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality records, as appropriate
- Witness acceptance tests and perform final quality check prior to acceptance of equipment and materials, as appropriate
- Steward non-conformance within scope of responsibility
- Provide early warning of potential quality problems
- 4 – 10 Experience executing project construction or quality assurance/control of engineering, procurement, or construction activities.
- Technical training or high school diploma.
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience.
- Willing and able to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide various levels of support
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online