Director of Origination – Global Capital Markets at East Century Capital
East Century Capital is a full service global investment bank serving large and middle market companies throughout Africa, Latin America, Europe and East Asia. The firm advises publicly traded and privately held companies seeking to raise private institutional debt and equity capital and/or retain a strategic advisor (e.g. M&A, asset dispositions). Headquartered in Hong Kong, East Century is a partnership among a culturally diverse group of senior institutional investment professionals with established track records of success.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Origination – Global Capital Markets
The firm is currently seeking a professional to develop / originate new investment banking mandates throughout sub-Saharan Africa. Extensive knowledge of African markets and experience in one of the following targeted sectors is preferred:
- Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Micro-Credit)
- Real Estate Development
- Consumer goods
The following investment segments are in particularly strong demand from our institutional investor base:
- Growth Equity
- Recapitalizations (Buy-outs, distressed situations)
- Venture Equity
- Debt Capital including structured credit (esoteric and new asset classes)
- The Director of Origination is expected to present high quality deal flow to the Hong Kong sales teams by facilitating introductions with senior decision makers at companies seeking to raise capital or sell.
- Compensation is structured as the percentage (%) of revenues resulting from originated transactions (both advisory and success fees). There is no fixed compensation.
- Certain expenses reimbursed for established origination directors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online