Direct Sales Agent At Tros Technologies Ltd
Tros Technologies Ltd (DSA) is a direct marketing role involving field sales and marketing, in which you will promote products and services to both existing and potential customers. It is the job of the DSA to help increase sales by raising the profile of the company’s business, through targeted promotional marketing campaigns and strategies. You’ll be working closely with our sales team in achieving the required sales target.
Direct Sales Agent
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationNCE OND
- Experience1 – 3 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
DETAILS OF FUNCTIONS:
- To develops new business prospects in specific geographic areas through cold calls/marketing. Interacts with existing customers to increase sales of our IT products and services.
- Demonstrates the companys IT products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organizations IT products/services
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Launching and exhibitions of our products and services.
- Coordinate with new and existing customers by providing various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information.
- Documents and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Must possess one- three year(s) direct sales/marketing experience in the IT industry/related industry
- Minimum of OND / NCE qualification
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving;
- Demonstrate ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications to email@example.com
Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite application.