Direct Sales Agent at Sansvid – M International
Sansvid – M International – Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals, develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization.
Direct Sales Agent
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Location: Kwara, Ogun
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Ilorin,Kwara and Ijebu Ode, Ogun
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Market and sell Professional Trainings and Courses to new clients.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Mobilize clients for professional training programs.
- Implement the company’s business development strategies
- Conduct Marketing & Sales activities within the NYSC environment.
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning & team building
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new clients and maximize sales with existing accounts
- Reports to the Corporate Sales Rep., attend every scheduled team meetings at appointed locations.
- Organise trainings activities for the company.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Must be a resident of the location
- Marketing Experience: 1-3 years
- Sales Experience within the NYSC environment will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to work with minimum or no supervision will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, Good decision making skills, Good communication skills.
Very attractive Salary, Allowances (Weekly & Monthly), Commissions & Bonus
Candidate should send their CV in a PDF format to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be “DSA/Location”
Deadline: 30 September 2019