Digital Marketing Manager at Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Type Contract Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Duration: 12 months
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or demonstrated equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of full time work experience
- Project Management Experience : At least 2 projects
- BTech or PMP (Project Management Professional) certification
- Knowledge of CRM products. Understanding of or experience working with third party ad serving tools, yield optimization platforms, and/or digital advertising workflow management and analytics tools.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Understanding of the social media platforms and technical infrastructure
- Natural flair to build and create meaningful experiences for the user on various platforms
- Is able to work with data and analyze data
- Understand how platform interfaces function
- Is as comfortable engaging with Partners as with Senior Stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Constantly asks oneself and peers, ‘How can we do this better?’
- Collaborative spirit
- Attention to detail is second nature
- A strong project manager: Managing expectations, tenacious and drives a culture of closing the loop with various teams internally and externally.
- Self assured but equally humble
- Self confidence/Compelling when selling ideas to the team
- A person of action
- Ability to operate independently, and also collaborate as part of a tight-knit team.
- Has a knack for business and enjoys the thrill of a faced paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; applies analytical rigor to decision making
- Able to thrive in an environment that constantly questions and challenges
- Can laugh at oneself and take constructive criticism on the chin
- As tough as you are kind
- Curiosity, inquisitive and always wanting to learn and grow
- Not be embarrassed of getting your hands dirty
- Is not easily flustered by surprises and changing course mid project
- Passion for growth in Africa; especially businesses and young people
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with E-mail Subject as: “Digital Marketing Manager”.