Digital Community Executive At REDOT
Our client specializes in the sale and distribution of high quality, value for money (VFM) ink jets and toner cartridges, bulk ink and photo papers. These products are manufactured by Radinks UK. And through the establishment of a unique business relationship with Radinks UK, Our client has the exclusive rights to distribute all its range of products and services in Africa. The company was founded on the platform of providing a world acclaimed, impeccable quality printer consumables that have been designed and manufactured to meet the yearning quality and cost gaps identified in the African Continent business landscape.
.In addition to the above our client are also a part of an international digital marketing consultancy.
Digital Community Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
(12 months renewable contract)
JOB SUMMARY: The Digital Community Executive must be up to date about what is happening in the fast changing world of social and digital media, what competitors are doing and what new measurement tools are being used. He/she will work to identify a target market, create a brand image, and create and maintain a marketing campaign for the company’s internet and digital technologies.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Must be fully knowledgeable about business in general, with emphasis on social/digital marketing.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, using this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms.
- Increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Developing & managing the relationship with all our client contacts.
- Attend weekly or any Adhoc meetings with the clients.
- Creation of weekly and monthly project reports to the client.
- Manage all end-to-end aspects of any of the company’s project in Nigeria.
- Liaise closely with the London office on all aspects of the business.
- Manage account receivables for the business and ensure that the company gets paid for all project as at when due.
- Ability to use Microsoft office and photoshop.
- Organizational and reporting Skills.
- High knowledge of social media platforms.
- Time management skills.
- High attention to details.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Virtual office (employee to work from home)
- Self-ownership of laptop
- Comparable to industry offers
- Data & call allowance
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org