Deveops Engineer Entry-Level Job Vacancy at Alfred and Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DeveOps Engineer (Machine Learning)
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
- We need skilled, talented and smart DevOps Engineer for Machine Learning to join our growing technology team. We are looking to hire developer who is interested in joining highly motivated problem solvers powering the future of intelligent marketing.
- Excellent people-relations skills.
- Fast-paced work environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The DevOps Engineer (Machine Learning) will carry out these functions:
- Spearhead the creation of new technology infrastructures and maintain configuration management and automation tools.
- Work with the engineering team on tooling and infrastructure to support ML deployment.
- Scale servers and cloud infrastructure to support resource need of our Machine Learning system.
- Assist the development teams in the deployment and monitoring of applications based on technologies such as C#, Java, Python, Ruby, MySQL, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Filebeat, Kibana, and RabbitMQ.
- Coaching the engineering development department personnel in the workings of reusable tools and patterns, for example, reusable deployment code for Jenkins, Octopus, Ansible, and Docker.
- Keeping up with industry best practices and trends on behalf of the Automation/Dev Ops department and the larger engineering department.
- Creation and deployment of technology infrastructure.
- Application monitoring with the use of C#, Java, Python etc
- Knowledge share based on Machine Learning.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other related field
- Minimum of One- two (1-2) years working experience on Machine Learning in a fast paced and complex business settings.
- Experience automating and managing large-scale infrastructure and have significant familiarity with Docker/Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Powershell DSC/Kubernetes.
- Ability to work closely with other engineers, product managers and customer support. Must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
- Attention to details, decisiveness, good judgment, strong organization skills, good written communication skills.
- The candidate will have had vast experience in systems automation, orchestration, deployment, and implementation.
- Experience with Jenkins, NGINX, Apache, Bash, Powershell, IIS, Linux, C#, Java, Python, Ruby,MySQL, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Filebeat, Kibana and RabbitMQ.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th April, 2018.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.