Deputy Head, Non-Academics at RA International School (RAIS)
RA International School (RAIS) located in Nigeria LNG Residential Area Bonny Island is an International Educational Institute, seeking to engage suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the under listed positions. The school follows a broad-based curriculum, following the English Curriculum for Maths and Literacy with Nigerian content included) and International Primary Curriculum (IPC) for other subjects.
We are searching for exceptional, internationally-minded individuals with the ability of managing multi-cultural teams using an inclusive multi-disciplinary approach, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Head, Non-Academics-DHN
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- To lead the school’s administration function and support the school and its leadership teams in the attainment of the schools vision and mission.
Duties & Responsibilities
Lead, Coordinate and Supervise:
- Development and implementation of Policies, Procedures and Employee Conditions of Service.
- Resourcing, Performance Management, Employee Services, Training, Employee Relations and all HR related services.
- Tracking and reporting on Pupils’ internal and external examination performance.
- Facilily Operations, Maintenance and all HSE related activities.
- Planning, Budgeting, Finance Management and Reporting.
- Management of logistics requirement through operation of effective contracting and procurement system.
- Administration of Contracts and Service Level Agreement operationalisation.
- Corporate performance tracking, monitoring and reporting.
Job Requirements/Person Specifications Education
- A university Degree in any discipline at a minimum of 2nd Class Lower,
- Possession of a relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in Academics or Administration, out of which at least 5 years should have been spent at School Management/Administration position of an international School.
- Experience in managing a multi-functional team is essential.
- Skills in Budgeting, Financial and Human Resource Management.
- Should be a person with high integrity and excellent character.
- Must be computer literate and have good skills in MS Office. Knowledge of school management software will be an advantage.
- Not be more than 50years old by 31st November 2017.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent Resumes to: RAISrecruitment.Online@nlng.com
- Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate