Deputy Director/Head of Examinations Directorate at the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CIIN)
The Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CIIN) is the body charged with the general duty of determining the standards of knowledge and skills to be attained by persons seeking to become registered members of the Insurance profession in Nigeria and reviewing those standards from time to time as circumstances may permit” (Act) No 22 of 1993 Section 1(1) (A).
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director/Head of Examinations Directorate
- Reporting to the Director General, the ideal candidate must have at least 12 years experience working in an Insurance company, five of which must be in senior managerial position.
- The candidate will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Planning, Organizing, and Coordinating the Activities of the Examinations Directorate.
- Coordinating the Accreditation of higher institutions offering Insurance as a course of study.
- Conducting the examinations of the Institute nationwide.
- Helping to update the content and syllabus of the examinations offered by the Institute.
- Responsible for marketing of the Institute’s examinations to Tertiary Institutions.
- He/She must possess a First Degree or HND from a recognized University and must be an Associate or Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria. A Master’s Degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must be able to display practical technical knowledge of Insurance and must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- He/She must display a consistent track record of performance; possess strong leadership skills and unquestionable integrity.
Competitive and in line with the Institute’s conditions of service.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s Cover Letters and copies of certificates to: email@example.com using “Deputy Director of Examinations” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortIisted candidates will be contacted.