Deinde Odusanya and Co Current Job Vacancies [2 Positions]
Deinde Odusanya & Co. was registered, under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990, as No LAZ.036178 on 23rd July, 1996 and is currently situated at 6b, Ireti Street, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. The firm was registered with the main objective of utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to its Accountancy, Assurance Advisory, Taxation and Economic Consulting services in order to provide its clients with an integrated means of meeting their needs and achieving their objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Senior
- Draw up audit plans/ programmes for audit engagements.
- Collate all pre-audit documentations.
- Ensure that 85% of all information and documents required for audit engagements are available prior to commencement of field work.
- Develop, Manage and maintain soft and hard audit files.
- Ensure that all assigned audit engagements are successfully completed from beginning to end.
- Identifies and communicates audit issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk.
- Lead and supervises junior audit team assigned to an audit task by providing guidance and overall review of deliverables.
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances and risk.
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well documented.
Job Title: Transaction Advisory Officer
- Assist in preparation of Financial Forecast, Business Plans, Bankable Business Proposal, and other Financial Reports for various finance purpose;
- Assist in preparation of financial modelling;
- Assist in preparation of valuations or fairness opinions for transaction, in line with IFRS, IAS, SEC rules and other regulatory framework.
- Identification of potential targets or investors;
- Assistance with negotiations and final closing of transactions;
- Assist clients in completing and filing financial reports on designed templates at and as specified by regulatory bodies, such as SEC, CAC,PENCOM etc.;
- Assist in carrying out fair value and due diligence advisory for clients
- Assist in effective reconciliation, recovery, revenue monitoring and collection on third party transactions ; and
- Work effectively as a team member by demonstrating commitment to quality, shared responsibility, unlimited support, adequate communication and update of job to senior staff members.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.