DBH Solutions Vacant Job Position
DBH Solutions is an African Infrastructure and Information Technology company primarily based in Nigeria, West Africa. We are industry leaders in providing quality standards based infrastructure and technology solutions to a wide range of sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
- We are looking to hire a highly talented and experienced Sales Individual who not only has a complete command over sales but is great at taking care of their clients.
- Reporting directly to the Associate II, the successful candidate would be responsible in generating new business, account management of high profile accounts and generation of revenues.
- The job requires approaching companies, contractors and consultants to market our service range. Walk-ins and meetings with appointments are required.
- Generating inquiries, sending out quotations and following up with clients. Making sure orders are executed on time and payments are received on time from clients. If you’re confident that you can deliver on the following, then we would love to talk to you.
- The ideal candidate would have a keen focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with core values of being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. By using a consultative approach to selling, this candidate would use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing clients.
- The ideal candidate would accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; improving profitability, implementing sales plans through marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, evaluating advertising, merchandising, trade promotion programs and developing field sales action plans.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend management meetings and contribute to the development and implementation of strategies, policies, procedures and budgets
- Produce competitor analysis, including price benchmarking of competition and identifying their key strengths
- Identifying potential new revenue streams for the business
- Take Line Management responsibility as the Client Relationship Manager
- Analyze sales statistics
- Collaborate with Analysts on tender proposals and form submissions
- Excellent experience in building relationships with new customers and enhancing existing relationships to maximize sales & margin returns
- Monitor client feedback and satisfaction with the company, products and offerings
- Ability to understand competitive analysis and be a knowledge base for our service range
- Working with international principals to improve pricing or marketing plans
- Adherence to the Quality Management System procedures and its performance
- Must have experience in leading a sales function across product offerings
- Develop an annual sales and marketing strategy for the business, to compliment the overall business strategy, to deliver on agreed KPI’s
- Identify new business opportunities through market research and monitoring new trends and services in the industry
- Generate new leads and build brand awareness, through attending conferences, exhibitions and additional networking opportunities
- Create presentations that are bespoke to each potential client’s requirements
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Take an Account Management approach, to continue to develop professional relationships with existing clients
- Clearly and regularly communicate the progress of all sales targets and KPI’s, to internal stakeholders
To be considered for this role, the candidate must have:
- A Minimum of 2 years commercial experience in leading a Sales & Distribution function for a brand or range of products. A minimum of 2 years in an active business development role with proven experience in winning new business and working to targets is a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing Management or equivalent (2”1 minimum) from a reputable university
- Strong commercial acumen & excellent negotiation abilities
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Good interpersonal and personal organizational skills
- Outstanding networking skills
- Experience in dealing with Contractors and Consultants will be an added advantage
- Superior oral, written communication and listening skills
- Knowledge and understanding of RFPs and tender preparation
- Experience in preparing commercial costing and/or modelling
- Direct client exposure and Sales experience
- Excellent IT skills and proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word and proficiency in CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Ability to present written and oral presentations
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in solving problems and acting quickly
- Strong personality, proficient in customer relationship management
- Attractive and negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- Flexible work hours – as long as you get the work done, meet KPIs and sales targets.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th August, 2018.