Data Processing Assistants at Women for Women International (WfWI)
Women for Women International (WfWI) – In countries affected by conflict and war, Women for Women International (WfWI) supports the most marginalized women to earn and save money, improve health and well-being, influence decisions in their home and community and connect to networks for support. By utilizing skills, knowledge, and resources, she is able to create sustainable change for herself, her family, and community.
Since 1993, Women for Women International (WfWI) has helped nearly 429,000 marginalized women in countries affected by war and conflict. We directly work with women in eight countries, offering support, tools, and access to life-changing skills to move from crisis and poverty to stability and economic self-sufficiency.
Data Processing Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Plateau
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Jos, Plateau State
Reports To: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- This position will work with the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) in the country office and will be responsible for entering data collected during market assessment and other relevant information in a data base throughout the duration of the exercise and according to established M&E guidelines and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proven work experience as a Secretary, Data Entry Clerk or Data Entry operator
- Fast typing skills using a touch-typing system
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets
- Familiarity with office equipment
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to ensure accuracy, completeness and consistency of the data entries
- Ability to spot grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
- Provide adequate support to the team.
- Perform other assigned duties
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Typing speed of 38-40 WPM is mandatory
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
- Fluency in English is required (reading, writing and speaking)
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email.
- Must reside in Jos, Plateau State
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CV’s and cover letter and 3 professional references to: email@example.com Please specify “Data Processing Assistant” in the subject line.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview. No telephone inquiries please.