Data Entry Officers at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited
Knowledgeware Technologies Limited is an Education Service Provider based in Lagos (Nigeria) that specializes mainly in Computer Based Testing (CBT), e-registration and application, e-recruitment services, IT Training and Certifications and other related e-learning services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer (Undergraduate Only)
- To assist with the entry of data on various electronic registration and application platforms provided by the organisation or through third party.
- This includes but not limited to JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, Nigerian Army, Navy, Police & Air-force etc.
- To carry out other office tasks as directed by the management of the Organization
Who can apply:
- University and Polytechnic Undergraduates from any discipline.
- Students seeking 6 – 12 Months (1 Year) Internship opportunity.
- Proficient in Microsoft office Packages.
- Possess a good verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be attentive to details.
- Must be conversant with the application processes of various Examination bodies and Institutions in Nigeria including JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, Nigeria Army, Nigeria Police Force, Nigerian Airforce etc.
- Excellent Organisational and Multi-tasking abilities
- Smart and Proactive
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject “Data Entry Officer”
As part of the content of the email (application), kindly provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Name of Institution (University or Polytechnic)
- Course of Study
- Current Level (100L, 200L, 300L, ND1, ND2 etc.) as only Undergraduates will be considered.
Note: For Logistics purpose, we’ll prefer students residing or schooling within Lagos state at the time of application.