Data Entry Officers at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a registered reputable national non-governmental organization that provides socio-economic empowerment to orphans, vulnerable children and widows in Nigeria.
Data Entry Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Akwa Ibom, Rivers
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Enter sorted data into NOMIS
- Maintain NOMIS Database for the project.
- Support the documentation of all source documents of services provided and program activities conducted
- Support the M&E officers in the following areas: routine data review, verification and validation, conducting periodic DQA and compilation of Quarterly M&E report and monitoring of program activities.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic files of all trainings and meeting attendance/minutes.
- Work closely with the M&E officers to make the beneficiaries’ file cabinets safe and confidential.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic files of the Monthly Summary Forms.
- Store every document in its designated location.
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree or HND in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics or Pure Sciences or any related field of study
- Research and Evaluation skills
- Demonstrable computer skills especially with use of MS Excel especially for data analysis
- Report writing skills
- Analytical skill
- Experience in similar or related position will be an advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive CV’s and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of position applied for, and preferred state, in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.