Data Analyst at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Responsible for importing, cleansing, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data. May consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables.
- Focused on improving data quality.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position would typically include senior Data Analyst with extensive prior experience.
- Generally has ability to work with other departments and management to determine organizational goals, pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complicated data sets.
- Able to provide supervision, training and mentoring to junior analysts within the department.
- University Degree (Specify Class of Degree)
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Report generation and data analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- SQL & Oracle Database Programming, VB macros, Tableau Desktop, MS Excel Data Analysis, Data Analytics
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online