Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Warehouse Assistant
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a Danish international non-governmental organisation, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world. DRC is present in more than 30 conflict territories around the world assisting displaced people with shelter, food, income generating activities, and wide range of other assistance.
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
The Warehouse Assistant reports to the Senior Logistics Officer in Maiduguri. She/He provides support in term of store management, monitoring of stock utilization and managing storage facilities.
- 1-2 years’ experience in logistics, including procurement, supply chain, fleet management & inventory.
- Knowledge & experience of dealing with service providers and contractors’ management.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word & Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Fluency in local spoken languages.
- Flexible & willing to work in a remote setting & to travel to other field locations.
- Understanding and experience of security management.
- Experience from working in an (I)NGO
Bachelor Degree or higher diploma in logistics and supply chain with relevant professional certification
Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;
The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws.
The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply