Dalewares Limited New Career Opportunity Available
Dalewares Institute of Technology, an Innovation Enterprise Institution (IEI), offers post-secondary education programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) in view. DIT also issues specific certificate to meet specific industry/ community needs.
Dalewares Institute of Technology as an Innovation Enterprise Institution (IEI) is the outcome of the Tertiary Education Reforms initiated by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Federal Ministry of Education in 2007.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Education Programme Marketing Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking to fill the above position in a Tertiary Institution running local and foreign curriculum.
Responsibilities amongst others are as follows:
- Design and Implement marketing strategies and policies for the institution, her products and services.
- Drive sales and marketing activities of the institution to achieve the desired targets.
- Drive all activities to bring in students and promote the institution’s programmes.
- Minimum work experience of 3-5 years in a similar position in a private institution with foreign affiliation, programmes or curriculum will be an added advantage. A work experience in an International Educational Institution or a sixth form institution will be also be an advantage.
- Very good IT skills and experience in the use of Microsoft office tools e.g., PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel. Candidate must be Internet & Social Media Savvy. Excellent command of English Language – both written and spoken. Great and exemplary attitude to work, and interpersonal relationship, Excellent planning and public speaking skills, Strong character and integrity. Ability to multi-task and work under intense pressure.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Education, Humanities or any other course of study with cognate experience. Marketing qualification will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th October, 2018.
Note: All the above requirement is very compulsory for any applicant.