CWAY Group Recent Available Employment Opportunity
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Supervisor
- To review all Internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations. And ensure the risk to the business is minimized with a view of delivering improvement.
- Plan, organize and carry out the Internal Control function, including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Perform supervision functions, and reasonably ensure the realization of Management policy and objectives.
- Study the Company’s Internal Control specific functions, work plan and prioritize work system, propose internal control policies.
- Assists in establishing and improving anti-fraud mechanism, and properly pay attention, and check for possible fraud.
- Evaluate the rationality and effectiveness of the company’s internal control system, design and follow up on implementation and improvement of the internal control system.
- Formulate and implement the company’s annual internal control plans.
- Conduct special audit investigations on important issues in the company’s operation and management.
- Provide audit recommendations or consulting services for problems identified in the audit.
- Conduct auditing supervision on major disciplinary matters and propose suggestions for handling.
- Check the implementation of audit findings and improvement plan.
- B.Sc/HND in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years or more experience in Accounting, Finance or Auditing in an FMCG Firm.
- Good knowledge of internal controls process and procedures
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to interpret figures and other financial information.
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject.
Application Deadline: 24th June, 2019.