Customer Service & Sales Intern at Gadget Clinic
Gadget Clinic is a Lagos-based gadget repair hub. We love gadgets but more importantly fixing broken gadgets. Our team comprises professional gadget engineers with a combined experience of over 25 years.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Mobile Phone Technician
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform routine inspection, testing, and repair of smart phones and other mobile devices.
- Accurately document repairs and parts information on company portal.
- Read and translate repair documents and videos.
- Interact with customers as needed, providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeps work area clean and sterile.
Ideal candidate should:
- He must have good knowledge and experience with soldering equipment used for chip components.
- He must be proficient in computer skills and have knowledge of operating different types of mobile phones.
- Ability to ride a motorbike is an added advantage.
- Candidates residing in Ikeja or environs are preferred.
Job Title: Customer Service & Sales Intern
- Customer service and Sales functions
- Keep office area clean and tidy
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Organize logistics and courier service
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Perform work related errands as requested
Ideal candidate should have:
- Fluency in English Language
- A maximum qualification of OND, SSCE can apply.
- Proficiency in computer usage
- Females have a higher advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th December, 2017.