Customer Service recruitment at Thermoadams Refrigeration Services
THERMOADAMS refrigeration services is a HVAC company in Nigeria that was established in 2004 with interest in commercial and industrial refrigeration and air-conditioning designing, procurement, installation, maintenance and repairs to satisfy the taste of industries, private organizations, public sector and individuals for their needs to have strong, reliable, efficient, professional refrigeration and air- conditioning related services in the African region in accordance with the global best practices though situated in the city of Kano in northern Nigerian.
Job Title: Customer Service
- : Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- · Answers and directs incoming multi-line telephone calls in a pleasant and professional manner
- · Maintains telecommunication system and assists any departments with tasks when available
- · Processes the incoming and outgoing mail and parcels on a daily basis
- · Scans and routes invoices for processing
- · Maintains updated reference material in a visible location at the front desk, including but not limited to extension lists, contact lists and front desk procedures
- · Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- · Schedule meetings as directed and assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference calls
- · Receive, direct and relay faxes and mails.
- · Maintain inventory of office supplies including spare part and customer equipment’s.
- · Work with the company maintenance software and manage the company presences online such as social media and response to web site inquiry.
- · Work as a company sectary.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSc or HND computer science
- BSc or HND business administration Other social sciences.
- Good looking in physical appearance
- Ability to speak good English and other local languages
- Good knowledge of the internet SEO and social medias, digital marketing promotions,
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should Click Here to Apply