Customer Service Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, a 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding services is currently seeking to engage an experienced candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Customer Service Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 6 – 10 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Customer Care
- The successful candidate is expected to establish profitable client relationship geared towards revenue generation, excellent customer service process and procedures to ensure operational excellence.
- Manage the relationship in terms of operational updates between the Company’s Operations and Clients.
- Oversee cross-functional work areas targeted to resolve issues raised by clients
- Ensure credible relationships are established with clients at appropriate levels through courteous, proactive service delivery, customer satisfaction, and the skillful application of specialist knowledge
- Ensure client issues are handled throughout the job implementation life cycle in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that all business solutions are implemented and maintained in line with predetermined service level agreements.
- Read instruction from PO to have a clear understanding on the nature of job.
- Advise suppliers to ensure PFI details are correct and adequate and meet NSC import requirement
- Ensure the pre-clearing process is completed before dispatching to operations.
- Submit FECD documents using client’s checklist
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data
- Manage the customer service operations, which deals directly with customers and is the first point of contact
- Ensure that there is high credibility with strategic clients, through reliability and value contributed to their business
- Monitor team performance and report on their KPI’s
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 6-10 years’ relevant experience
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager or a relevant role
- Sound knowledge of Logistics Industry
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and to tailor communication to different personalities and communication style
- Ability to build strategy and plans to handle all types of requests and critical issues
- Ability to persuade clients without using manipulation
- Ability to use Customer Relationship Management Software
- Readiness to always provide solutions to clients’ unresolved issues
- Ability to resolve clients’ complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to insight-fully engage clients
- Ability to interact with clients and maintain long lasting relationships and give the highest satisfaction
- Ability to express a customer-centric attitude
- Ability to constantly motivate team
- Possess keenness to understand the Company’s business solutions and link to clients’ requirements
N150,000.00 – N 250,000.00/month
Interested and qualified? Go to Dragnet Nigeria career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply
Deadline: 23 August 2019