Customer Service Executive Job Vacancy in a Wedding Store
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a Wedding Store is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Ref No: TW/1130/CR
Type: Full Time
- The customer service executive will stand as a contact between the customers and the company and attend to their needs in a professional manner.
- Attending to all customers in a welcoming manner.
- Liaising with the Head of Production on all jobs and monitor jobs to ensure desired quality and accuracy to meet given deadlines.
- Carrying the Manager and other team members along on all jobs been done.
- Seeking feedback from customers to monitor their satisfaction.
- Creates strategies to help the organization serve customers more effectively.
- Attracting potential customers by answering questions on the company’s products and services.
- Selling company’s products and services by assisting potential customer’s make decision to buy product
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, proffer solutions and ensure customer is satisfied.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Considering both short and long-term interests of the customer in making service decisions.
- Preparing Job order of customer’s request.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Candidate must have a B.Sc/HND in related field.
- Candidate must reside in Abuja.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years experience as a customer service representative, with body of work to show for it.
- Candidate must be able to treat customers courteously.
- Candidate must be time conscious in responding to customer requests.
- Candidate must be able to proactively identify customer needs.
- Candidate must be able to resolve customer complaints.
- Must have Strong attention to details
- Must have excellent quality control skills
- Must possess strong work ethics and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be emotionally mature and calm.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure.
Deadline: 9th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role “Customer Service Executive” as the subject of the application.