Customer Engineer at Ncr Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), a global tech company listed on the NYSE – and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences.
Headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees globally and conducting business in over 180 countries; our software, hardware and portfolio of services enables nearly 550 million transactions everyday across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom, technology and small businesses. We run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Engineer
Job ID: 0064435_P0222988
Location: Northern, Nigeria
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Position requirement is to be an expert that directs project specific activities of team members and offers management assistance to the organizational leader
- Must be able to work with other CEs and CallCenter optimally to achieve their individual and collective KPI set by the company.
- Must be customer centric, technically inclined and must be a fast learner.
- Typically manages overall life cycle of one or more Knowledge Solutions.
- Must be able to work within the stipulated rules and regulations of the company.
- Supervise team member to provide the best service delivery to our esteem customer.
- Ensure he continuous meet Service level agreement the company have with the customer.
- Ensure reduction of failures/incidents, designing efficient and cost effective service philosophies, optimizing use of assets to reduce inventories and improve cash flows and performing proactive lifecycle management on both product and service performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- CCNA certification is mandatory
- 4+ years of related engineering field experience
- Understanding of current Incident Management processes and systems
- Strong analysis and good reporting skill.
- Self-motivation, customer focused.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Customer service experience will be and added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online