Customer Care Representatives recruitment at Juan Industries Limited
Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Currently, we seek qualified graduates, who consistently thrive for excellence regardless of the challenges attached to the tax given, to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our reputable organization and experience the most fulfilling chapter in your career with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Employment Type: Full Time Salary Job
- Receives processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities
- Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order related issues.
- Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
- Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team’s objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
Professional and Academic Qualifications
- HND/B.Sc. in any Social/Management Sciences courses or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institute.
- Professional qualifications from the recognized professional boards, will be added advantage.
- Working Experience: At least 4 years working experience in a similar field.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Great Multi tasking skills
- Competency in Computer skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Juan Industries believe in rewarding her employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that will suit all of our staffs.
- Salary Range: N150,000 – N180,000 per month.
- 40 hours a week role – Monday to Friday
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the post applied for as the subject of the email.