Customer Care Manager Job at OTEN’S FARMS LTD
OTENS Farm Limited is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Care Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources; managing staff.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques;detecting and diagnosing network problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer service, process improvement, decision making, managing processes, staffing, planning, tracking budget expenses, analyzing information , developing standards, help desk experience and emphasizing excellence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Interested applicant should be Lagos State resident