Customer Care Executive at an IT and Telecommunications Company – Lorache Group
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Create content and engaging ideas for online campaigns
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear goal and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- BS Degree in related field
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Flair for Digital communication
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Candidate must reside in Lagos Mainland.
- N50,000 on a monthly basis.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org