Custodian and Allied Plc (CAP) Graduate Trainee Programme (CGTP) 2017
Custodian and Allied Plc (CAP) is a financial services group with interests in Asset Management, General Insurance, Life Insurance, Trusteeship and Pension Fund Administration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme (CGTP)
- The Custodian Graduate Trainee Program is an intensive and unique program for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a career within the financial services industry.
- If you are driven, confident and enthusiastic, then the Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme is for YOU!
Ideal candidate should:
- Be analytical with very good oral and written communication skill
- Possess a minimum of a second class upper degree in any discipline.
- Not be more that 25 years by December 31 2017.
- Have concluded the mandatory NYSC programe by December 31 2017
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online