Current Vacancies In A Reputable Construction and Property Development Firm
Perfectmix Consult – Our client, a reputable Construction and Property Development company based in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate engagement in the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Real Estate
- Develop and implement real estate business & marketing action plan.
- Maintain accurate customer data base for reporting, mailing and marketing programs
- Develop and manage press releasesto maximise brand promotion.
- Selling ongoing and off-plan developments and campaign for new business opportunities
- Develop online presence to pitch sales in the given target market.
- Building excellent client relationships
- Generating and carrying out market appraisals to identify requirements for current and future real estate developments
- Negotiating offers and seeing transactions through to completion.
- Providing inputs, creative solutions and ideas to the management team on products offerings
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Business Administration or other related courses.
- Experience working with a real estate developer, estate agency or mortgage bank is essential.
- Min. five years proven strong sales experience including negotiation, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent networking experiencewith key stakeholders and able to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Knowledge of the property market, current and future market trends and a good awareness of the issues facing buyers.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude, able to function independently and as a part of a teamto achieve successful and timely outcomes.
- Strong leadership qualities, pleasant personality with outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Intermediate to advance MS office computer skills.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2019.
Job Title: Building Site Supervisor
- Direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Ensure that work complies with building plans, quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Ensure manpower and resources are always adequate onsite
- Prepare and submit progress reports to project manager, etc.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Minimum qualification – Tradesmen – City & Guilds, OND – masonry or carpentry background with at least 10 years’ proven experience; or a good Degree in Building or Civil Engineering with good hand-on construction site experience.
- Proven experience in managing sites and people within a major construction company.
- Must have excellent general construction and high-end finishing craftsmanship, with an excellent eye for detailand fault-finding skills.
- Ability to relate to a range of people and be able to read situations & respond accordingly.
- Great team leader, strong coordination skills and ability to meet set deadlines.
- Must be task orientated, dedicated withhigh degree of integrity and confidence.
- Intermediate MS office computer skills, an advantage.
Application Deadline 10th August, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.