Current Vacancies In A Leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) Company
Lorache Group – Our client, one of the Nigerian leading Internet Service Provider (ISP), request the service of active and vibrant individual with exceptional attributes to fill the position of:
Job Title: Branded Retail Manager
- Achieve financial objectives as per annual Business Plan; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining Inventories.
- Contributes to pricing policies and sales strategy formulation by reviewing business results & studying trends; determining additional sales promotion.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and In-Store display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios and plans.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and adequate measures.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on individual work responsibilities and results.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating statements and store wise sales records.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment as per uniform store policy across all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel training and capability development procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2-3 years relevant experience as a Brand Retail Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
Job Title: Outbound Call Center Agent
- Make outbound calls to prospective and existing customer to provide them with information on new products, discounts and services
- Explain the merits of offered service or product to customer in a bid to help them make informed purchasing decisions
- Deliver prepared scripts regarding a service or product, building up on the information as the conversation progresses
- Respond to questions and concerns of customers over the telephone, according to established policies and procedures
- Complete records of telephonic conversations, ensuring their confidentiality and integrity
- Develop workable leads by documenting information about interested customers and forward them to the sales department
- Transfer interested customers to proper channels and services provided by the company and keep tabs on the proceedings
- Identify sales opportunities by gauging industry trends and analyzing and summarizing competitor information and strategies
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and developing potential accounts and soliciting new ones
- Generate revenues for the company by soliciting and obtaining orders and ensure that all customers’ accounts are developed according to company protocols
- Enter customer information into the company database and ensure that it is updated periodically
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduate / Post Graduate with proven experience
- Computer knowledge
- Internet and Tech savvy
- Customer query resolving skills
- Sales Acumen
- Customer focus
- Language Speaking: Fluent in Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English
Job Title: Help Desk Technician
- We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems.
- You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
- An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
- They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- B.Sc/HND in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 6th July, 2018.