Current Vacancies at Saint Tracy, October 2018
Saint Tracy is a jewellery store which has been in existence since 2014. Our core product is the production and sales of bespoke engagement and wedding rings.
We have 2 Available slots for Sales associate and one opening for a Business development officer/Hr in Lagos
Job Title:Business development /Hr officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
Job Title: Sales associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Function of the Role:
- The sales associates are the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the brand. They are to make customers feel welcome and assist them to find the products that most satisfy their needs. S/he must be knowledgeable about the products and able to adequately guide the customer at all times.
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store and ask them how they would like to be assisted.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Arrange window displays on a regular basis and ensure that all displays are properly locked and secured
- Ensure that all pieces of jewelry are locked up in assigned storage palaces at the end of the day
- Provide daily sales reports as well as weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in marked sales territory
- Process all cash and card payments.
- Answer first line queries and complaints from customers.
- Report discrepancies and problems to the shop manager.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balance cash registers with receipts.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Keep store tidy and clean and ensure office assistants clean constantly.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with product lines.
- Responsible for security within the store as well as looking out for fraudsters’ shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Receiving and storing inventory.
- Keep a schedule of events / special promotions
- Work with management to organize and execute sales campaigns
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Living in Ikeja and environs (must)
- Educational Qualification
- HND or BSC in any related discipline preferably marketing, business and finance.
- 1-3 years experience in direct sales,
- Experience in the fashion industry a plus
- Record of substantial achievement of territory quotas with knowledge of a CRM tool
Skills and Abilities
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Keen eye for detail
- Have a deep desire to work in the luxury retail industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Assertive and creative
- Work in the office
- Will be required to write reports
- Might be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary
- is very competitive
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and a cover letter to:email@example.com make subject of email role applied for e.g Sales Associate
Application Deadline 14th October, 2018