Current Vacancies at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
AK Infotech Solutions Limited is a Nigerian Technology Company providing Customised Software Solutions, Technology Consultancy, Mobile App Development and Hardware Design for various industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Web Developer
- We are looking for a talented Web Developer to create amazing user experiences.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in the Computer Science; Or any relevant Professional certifications.
- Proven Web Design experience.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Knowledge of mobile application technology: Cordova & Android studio.
Job Title: Office Assistant
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Maintain a regular cleaning schedule of office and office equipment
- Assist with logistics planning and implementation
- Handle organizational and minor clerical support task
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Perform work related errands as requested.
- Run Official Errands
- Closing the office after work hours
- Maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring
- Register Incoming and outgoing staff and visitors
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform other special project assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly
- Strictly a minimum of a Diploma Certificate or OND Holder (Higher qualification will not be considered)
- Attention to details
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st May, 2018.