Current Recruitment at The Industrial Training Fund (ITF), 11th July, 2018
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF Centre for Excellence, Bukuru, Plateau and Style House Files, invites applications from qualified candidates for:
Title: Training Programme on the Art of Culinary
Duration: 3 Months
- This programme aims at training and equipping the trainees to master the art of Culinary.
- At the end of the programme, the trainees will be able to prepare pastries, confectioneries, African and Continental cuisines.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) and must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
Date: 6th August, 2018. Time: 10:00am
Venue: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Centre for Excellence, Bukuru, Plateau State.
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain and submit their Application at any “ITF Area Office and Industrial Skills Training Centres”. However, the training will hold at the “Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Centre for Excellence, Bukuru, Plateau State”.
Candidates should submit their Application Forms with two recent Passport Photographs and copies of credentials on or before the closing date.
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2018.
Enquiries: Please visit: www.itf.gov.ng or Call: 08034239257, 08066240308, 08034501729.
Title: Industrial Pattern Making and Garment Construction Course
Duration: 16 Weeks
- Provide skilled manpower for the apparel sector in order to improve the technical edge in manufacturing according to international parameters
- Create job opportunities for the unemployed by providing them with training in the field of apparel making and allied areas
- Upgrade technical skills to improve quality, productivity and efficiency level of the industry
- Create a pool of skilled personnel for employment in garment manufacturing
- Build capacity for entrepreneurs in apparel production thereby making the sector more competitive; and
- Strengthen the sector for domestic production and export purposes.
- Garment Construction:
- Sewing Machine Practice
- Speed Control
- Exercise on Fabric: Knit and Woven
- Troubleshooting minor machine problems
- Different types of Seam finishes
- Different types of Front Plackets
- Different types of sleeve plackets
- Fusing Techniques
- Industrial Pattern Making
- Industrial Pattern Making Criteria:
- Basic Sewing Skills are added advantage but compulsory
- Industrial Garment Construction:
- The programme is entirely non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. However, they will enjoy free tuition and lunch.
- Prior experience is not a pre-requisite but candidates must be willing to undergo a screening test for eligibility and suitability.
Date: 9th – 10th August, 2018. Time: 9:00am
Venue: Human Capital Development Center (HCDC) – 13/15 Ladipo Oluwole, Off Marine Road, Apapa, Lagos State.
Interested and qualified candidates should pick up an “Application Form” from (HCDC) via the address below, the completed Forms should be submitted along with two (2) recent passport photographs to:
Human Capital Development Center (HCDC)
13/15 Ladipo Oluwole,
Off Marine Road,
Application Deadline 25th July, 2018.
For more information: Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org