Current Opening At Bollore Transport Logistics For A Country Head of Front Office – H/F
Bollore Transport Logistics (36000 pers) is the Division of Logistics and Marine Services of the Bolloré Group. Present on all five continents, our trademarks carry out all the logistics activities: air, sea and land transport agents, storage and distribution, industrial logistics, port and rail operations, security and quality control, broker in maritime chartering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Head of Front Office – H/F
Reference No.: NIGFOI-2720
- Your main priority is to set national sales priorities aligned to regional sales strategy and build a team of Sales experts to grow footprint and recognition.
- Sales Target and Marketing Strategy Definition:
- Define the overall Sales & Marketing strategy of the entity with the aim to achieve the targets in the all strategic clusters: Key Accounts, Field Sales
- Define the marketing kits and action plan with the objective to achieve each sub-gross margin
- Define and own Country Gross Margin target (i.e Commercial Budget) in connection with the regional objectives and line with Country Managing Director expectations.
- Elaborate commercial plans of action and schedule of work
- Define and allocate portfolio
- Organize Sales Team
- Set up sales staff objectives
- Review Sales objectives thru weekly and monthly meetings
- Participate and supervise hiring of Sales candidates
Customer Sales Support:
- Customer Sales Support team organization
- Customer satisfaction evaluation (survey, customer complains)
- Customer relationship building with key clients
- Set up sales incentive scheme (commission) in line with financial objectives (Budget) and qualitative objectives (SL, Data quality within CRM,…)
- Performance assessment
- Team building
System Control and Compliance:
- Supervise good use of CRM application and implement any Best Practices to ensure full Data Quality compliance.
- ISO compliance of sales activities
- Ensure the efficient communication channel in sales team
- Participate to management meeting
- Implement monthly business Flash report
- Budget report
- You have a significant experience of minimum 10 years in sales.
- Excellent communication.
- Well organized/team player.
- Analytics skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply